Tuesday 22 January 2013

Tuesday - Peek into the House of Representatives in Den Haag

This is a very welcomed suggestion from a friend of mine and keen reader of the blog.

On Tuesdays, the Visitors Centre of the Dutch House of Representative (Tweede Kamer) organises guided tours of the building with the possibility of attending a parliamentary session. The tour includes the current and former plenary hall and the library.

I have been to the Tweede Kamer myself and found it a very interesting and informative visit.

I am also happy to report that, at the end of the tour, I got a myself from the gift shop a very posh candle snuffer with the institution's logo engraved.

This is the phone number for information and reservation: 070/3183055

http://www.tweedekamer.nl/contact/bezoek_ons/


No comments:

Post a Comment